** Robyne garnered Best Actress in a Short Film for her work in Vulnerability at the Peak City International Film Festival 2019.
** Nominated for best actress in a play by Broadway World Maine for her portrayal of Marie Antoinette in the Revolutionists at Public Maine.
** Robyne’s Humane Society commercial garnered a coveted ADDY award at the Pittsburgh Advertising Federations’ annual event. See the spot.
** Nominated for Best Supporting Actress by the Pittsburgh Post Gazette for her performance in Mouth to Mouth.
- Parrish will direct A Man of No Importance with Front Porch Theatricals this spring
- Robyne is currently appearing in the new musical THE GIANT HOAX at Theatre One on Theatre Row @ 42nd Street. https://www.indieworkstheatre.com/the-giant-hoax
- Robyne will appear in the supporting role of the Mother in the indie short, 'Sunshine", now in pre-production. Directed by Clyde Baldo.
- Robyne will appear in the lead role of Arcachia in the indie short, Hammer price, now is post. Directed by Ziqi Gao
- Robyne will appear in the black and white indie short MOOGLEGAPS written and directed by Cade Featherstone
- Parrish will appear as Assistant Prosecutor Chiara Thompson in the new web-series Into Gray this fall.
- Parrish re-mounted her production of The Carols at Carnegie Stage in PA Winter 2019.
- Robyne appeared in I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change! at Sierra Rep Summer 2019
- Parrish participated in the National Alliance of Acting Teachers Teacher Development Program at NYU Summer 2019
(With Master Teacher Slava Dolgachev)
- Parrish appeared as Mrs. Wormwood in Matilda at Virginia Stage Company in Spring 2019.
- Parrish directed The Seagull at Seton Hill University in Spring of 2019
- Parrish appeared with the Pittsburgh CLO new musical developmental weekend April 12-14 as Glinda in The Next Fairy Tale
- Parrish directed the American premiere of Mumburger at Off the Wall/Pittsburgh in Spring of 2019.
- Parrish directed Steel Magnolias at The Great American Melodrama January 2019. https://www.americanmelodrama.com/
- Parrish appeared with The Pittsburgh Public Theatre at the 2018 Thrival Festival in an Excerpt from Marjorie Prime September 2018
- Parrish appeared as Karin in the hilarious: Away in the Basement: A Church Basement Ladies Christmas this past Fall at Sierra Repertory Theatre
- Parrish directed Grey Gardens with Front Porch Theatricals August 2018 at the New Hazlett Theatre in Pittsburgh PA.
- Parrish appeared in the City Theatre Momentum Series at City Theatre, Pittsburgh as Medea in the new play You Are What You written by Mora Harris and directed by Rachel Stevens March 2018
- Parrish played Ms. Duval in Pool Boy with the Pittsburgh CLO SPARK series April 2018. Niko Tsakalakos (Music & Lyrics) Janet Allard (Book & Lyrics) http://www.pittsburghclo.org/spark/spark-programming
- Parrish appeared as Lucy The Slut in Avenue Q with the Pittsburgh Musical Theatre May 2018.https://pittsburghmusicals.com/. Winner best musical 2018 in Pittsburgh Broadway World
- Parrish was SM/PM for The Barn Series with the LAByrinth NYC 2018 for Cusi Crams new play, East of West Town staring Daphne Rubin-Vega.
- Squid Man Release: Now on DVD and Netflix! Parrish plays Tammy.